3rd Tuesday of Every Month – Doors open at 10:30 a.m.
Cypress Run Club
994 East Lake Drive – Tarpon Springs, FL 34688
Each month PHNC’s Program Committee, along with the entire PHNC Board, strives to provide club members with luncheon programs that are fun, entertaining, informative, and of interest to them.
Below is a quick glimpse of what to anticipate in the coming months! Programs with (*) are longer than normal and will have a break for those needing to leave early.
June 2022-May 2023 Programs
June – Musical Talents of Bonnie Whitehurst
July– Magician Cory Van Valin
August – Women Inventors – Sheryl Long *
September – Floral designer Cheryl Swartsel Preparing for Holiday Decorating
October – Octoberfest with the Deutschmeiister Blas Band
November – Annual Suncoast Hospice Fashion Show
December – Reindeer Games
January – Hell Hath No Fury As a Woman Scorned – Eliza Hamilton Holly – Due to unexpected illness this Program Changed to Bingo
February – Moulin Rouge
March – Big Top Bazaar
April – PHNC Explores Space with Astronaut Nicole Stott
May – Toe Tapping Vocals of Steve Walker
June 2023 – May 2024 Programs
June – A conversation with Harriet Beecher Stowe presented by Nan Colton
July – TBD
August – TBD
September – Motivational Speaker and Comedian Fran Capo
October – TBD
November – TBD
December – TBD
January – TBD
February – TBD
June 2021 – May 2022 Programs
- 2021- 2022
- October — 1950s flashback with the talent of singer Dave DeLuca
- November — Scoot Your Boots Line Dancing lessons with Tony Robinshaw
- December — Holiday Celebration with Choir Director Brandon Vinnik and members of the St. Ignatius Choir
- January — “A Bridal Tea” with Leigh Ann Brown walking attendees through the Wedding Gowns of history
- February — Luau and Hula lessons with the Waikiki Dancers
- March — Celebrating the Greek heritage and music of Tarpon Springs. Come prepared to dance — Opa!
- April — Our Fabulous 40th RUBY ANNIVERSARY celebration – Roaring twenties is roaring back!
- May — BINGO is Back!
* Please note all programs are subject to change based on availability, current CDC guidelines and health restrictions.